Who can use this feature?
Available on all plans.
Here’s the process for connecting your Mediagraph account to Lightroom Cloud. Once the connection has been established, you can Create a Lightroom Album from a Mediagraph Lightbox to move files between the two.
Connect Mediagraph to Lightroom
- Start by logging into your Adobe account at www.adobe.com in your default browser.
- Once you have done that, go to Mediagraph in the same browser and click Profile Settings in the menu below your avatar or initials.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see Integrations. Click the Connect Lightroom button.
- This should take you to the Adobe site where you will be asked to allow Mediagraph access.
- You should be all set. If the connection was successful, you will see a message saying so and your Adobe account will be listed under Lightroom Connection.