Tag Suggesters keep tagging consistent for member uploads. A Tag Suggester is a cluster of related tags (ex. Animals: Cow, Pig, Chicken, Dog, Cat) that you want to be easily accessible to users upon upload.
Follow these steps to edit existing Tag Suggesters.
Edit Existing Tag Suggesters
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Select tag suggesters from the sidebar menu.
- To edit a tag suggester name: click the blue pencil next to the tag suggesters name. Make changes and click "return" to automatically save changes.
- To add tags to a tag suggester: type them directly into the Tags field and hit return after each tag.
- To remove tags from a tag suggester: click the X next to the tag you’d like to remove.
- Changes save automatically.