Who can use this feature?
All members can connect their Box account to their MediaGraph account.
Available on all plans
Many organizations use Box.com to share and store files. Connecting your Box account to your MediaGraph account will enable you to seamlessly import and download assets between the two accounts.
About the Connection
- You can import directly from Box, and MediaGraph will preserve the entire folder structure in the imported files.
- Download directly to Box. All account members can connect their Box account for direct download.
- Set up watched folders in Box. Any files or folders added to a designated Box folder will be automatically copied to the MediaGraph watched folder (this function can only be accessed by Content Managers and Admins).
Connecting Box to MediaGraph
Follow these steps to connect your MediaGraph account and your Box account.
- Make sure you are logged in to Box in your web browser.
- Go to your profile settings.
- At the bottom of the window click "Connect Box.com". The account should connect automatically, but you may be prompted authorize the connection.
- The link will change to a message telling you which Box account you are connected to.
Import files from Box
Follow these steps to upload files from your Box account into MediaGraph.
- Click the Upload button to see all possible upload paths (options will vary depending on role).
- Select the upload destination.
- Click the Choose Files button. Select Box.com from the dropdown.
- A new browser window will open to your Box account. Select the files or folders you would like to import to MediaGraph. Click the checkmark to begin the upload.
Having trouble uploading files from Box.com? Click here to see common troubleshooting solutions.
Download files to Box
You also have the option to download files from MediaGraph directly to your Box account.
- Select the files you want to download.
- Click the Download button. In the download dialog box click the Integrations button and select Box from the dropdown.
- In the Box.com pop-up window you can select where you want the files to go. Click Select To Level Root Folder and the files will automatically begin to download to your Box account. Or you can select a specific Box folder and click the checkmark to begin the download.