There are multiple ways to move a container (a Collection, Folder, or Lightbox) in your Mediagraph account. Typically, drag-and-drop is the easiest way to move a container around. It is also possible to move containers in bulk. This is a helpful way to move a large number of containers to a new location at one time.
Move containers in bulk
- In the Workspace, navigate to the containers you want to move.
- Click the Pencil at the top of the panel to enter Rearrange Mode.
- Select the containers you want to move using the radio buttons that appear next to their titles.
- Hover over the Sprocket at the top of the panel.
- Click Move to open the bulk move overlay.
- Select your desired destination.
- Click the blue Save button. Your selected containers will now be moved to the destination you chose in step six.