One of the most helpful features in MediaGraph is the ability to switch to another user's view. This allows you to preview another member's access to assets and management functions. Library Managers and above can use the "switch to" function, but no one can "switch to" a role higher than their own (i.e. Library Managers can switch to view the account as a Tagger, but not as an Admin).
- When you switch to another user, the avatar in the menu bar will switch to the one for that user.
- You can switch back to your real identity underneath the avatar.
When you "switch to" another user, you have control over their REAL account. Any comments you make, changes you make, or deletions you make cannot be undone. Please be careful with this capability.
How to switch to another member's account
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Select Members from the sidebar menu.
- Locate the user you'd like to switch to. Under the Actions column click Switch To. You will automatically switch to this users account.
- To return to your account hover over the Avatar and select Switch back to your account.