It is a good idea to regularly update your password, preferably once every couple of months. To change your password, follow these steps.
- Hover over your Avatar in the upper right of your account.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your old password where indicated.
- Choose a new password.
- Enter it again to confirm.
- Click Save.
You can also reset your password from the login page by clicking "Forgot Password" An email will be sent to the address attached to your account with a link for resetting your password.
- On the login screen click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email associated with your account.
- Click Send Reset Instructions.
- You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with reset instructions.
- Open the email and click Change my password.
- Enter your new password. Enter again to confirm it.
- Click Update.
- You should now be able to log into your account using your new password.