Who can use this feature?
Available on all plans
MediaGraph now allows you to directly connect a Lightroom Classic catalog to your account through the Publish Services Plugin. This provides significant workflow enhancement for Lightroom Classic users.
Check out the announcement video below.
About the Plugin
- Lightroom can manage the file conversion and upload of photos and videos.
- Lightroom metadata is uploaded to MediaGraph along with the files.
- MediaGraph metadata can be sent back to the Lightroom Classic catalog.
- Lightroom can modify and re-upload files as needed, which create new versions in MediaGraph.
- Multiple Lightroom catalogs can safely be used with a single MediaGraph account.
- MediaGraph admins can request optimization for files that need further enhancement.
- These requests are sent to the proper Lightroom Classic catalog and shown in the filter bar.
- The Lightroom user can then make needed improvements.
- When the adjustments are finished, the files can be easily uploaded to MediaGraph as a new version of the file(s).
- The new version replaces the old version as the “top” version, and it retains all the metadata, containers and usage history.
Connect MediaGraph and Lightroom
Metadata Syncing between MediaGraph and Lightroom