Mediagraph now allows you to directly connect a Lightroom Classic catalog to your account through the Publish Services Plugin. This provides significant workflow enhancement for Lightroom Classic users.
Check out the announcement video below.
About the Plugin
- Lightroom can manage the file conversion and upload of photos and videos.
- Lightroom metadata is uploaded to Mediagraph along with the files.
- Mediagraph metadata can be sent back to the Lightroom Classic catalog.
- Lightroom can modify and re-upload files as needed, which create new versions in Mediagraph.
- Multiple Lightroom catalogs can safely be used with a single Mediagraph account.
- Mediagraph admins can request optimization for files that need further enhancement.
- These requests are sent to the proper Lightroom Classic catalog and shown in the filter bar.
- The Lightroom user can then make needed improvements.
- When the adjustments are finished, the files can be easily uploaded to Mediagraph as a new version of the file(s).
- The new version replaces the old version as the “top” version, and it retains all the metadata, containers and usage history.