Who can use this feature?
All members (dependent on site settings).
Available on all plans
Depending on your user role and account settings, you may be able to upload assets directly to a Lightbox. If you have upload privileges, you will see the upload icon in the breadcrumb at the top of the Lightbox workspace.
Click the Upload icon to upload files directly to a Project. You can also upload into a Lightbox through the Upload Button.
Upload Directly to a Lightbox
- Select the Lightbox you would like to upload assets into.
- Click the Upload icon to go into "upload mode".
- Click Choose Files. You will see a dropdown with all the different ways to upload.
- To upload files from your computer, click Add Files.
- Select the files from your computer you would like to upload.
- Click Open. Files will start to upload into Mediagraph. Notice in the upper right corner there is a progress circle showing you the percentage of upload--this is important to monitor. You don't want to navigate away from the page until that has finished.
- Add any relevant or required metadata.
- Click Submit. Click OK.