Who can use this feature?
Available on all plans
Think of a Workflow as automatic forwarding from one container in MediaGraph to another.
If you create a Workflow so assets are auto-approved to forward from one container to the next, every time you add an asset to the source container, it will automatically move into the next container in the Workflow.
If you create a Workflow so that assets need to be manually approved to forward into the next container, you will need to go into the Lightbox and manually approve or reject assets. Follow the below steps to learn how to manually approve or reject files in a Workflow.
Manually approve files as approve or reject
- Select the Lightbox you would like to work in.
- Click the Workflow tab on the right side of the Workspace.
- Select the Workflow you would like to work in from the dropdown menu.
- Select the files you would like to approve (or reject).
- Click Approve (or Reject).
- Click OK. Now the files will move onto the next step in the Workflow.
Click here to learn how to make a new Workflow