Who can use this feature?
Available on all plans
Workflows are created to automatically forward files from a source container to a destination container. All member roles can create and use Workflows. They are especially helpful for forwarding assets to a container with a different audience, or in helping automate workflows in a multi-step project.
Tips for making Workflows
- Source containers can be Folders, Collections or Lightboxes.
- Destination containers can be Collections or Lightboxes.
- Assets can forward automatically or require approval by a designated member.
- A Workflow can have as many steps as you'd like.
Create a Workflow
- Click Workflow in the upper left corner to enter the Workflow management area.
- Click + Add New Workflow in the upper right corner.
- Give your new Workflow a name and description (optional).
- Open the Step 1) tab and select the desired source container.
- Give the first step a name and description (optional).
- Select if you would like forwarding to be automatic or manual (If you select manual approval, choose who needs to approve the photos).
- In the Destination tab, select the destination container you would like files to flow into.
- If your Workflow is only one step, move onto the next step. If you would like to create a multi-step workflow, click + Add Workflow Step and repeat steps 4-7.
- Click Save Workflow.