Groups can have their own contribution requests, this provides a path for general members to upload assets to a Group storage folder.
Where do Group uploads live in MediaGraph?
- Member uploads are automatically routed to the Group Storage Folder.
- You have the option to automatically send them to the Sandbox Collection as well.
- You can create a Workflow to send Group uploads to other Collections or Lightboxes.
How do Group members upload files?
Contribution requests are featured on the upload page, which is accessed through the Upload button in the upper right corner.
Where to find upload requests in MediaGraph.
How to enable Group uploads?
To get the most out of MediaGraph Group uploads, we strongly recommend selecting the quick setup option “Full-feature settings with Uploads” when you first create a new Group.
This will ensure your Group upload request is set-up properly with a storage folder, contributions enabled and auto-approval to a Sandbox.
If you know you would like to enable Group uploads, select the option “Full-feature settings with Uploads”.
If you use the Quick Setup options to enable Group uploads, you do not need to change any other settings. However, you have the option to make your Group upload request more robust:
- Add a request description.
- Tag all uploaded files with preset keywords.
- Enable tag suggesters to request or require particular tags. This keeps tagging consistent.
- Request or require specific rights packages to be attached to the files upon upload.
Click here to learn more about creating a Group upload request.