All accounts come populated with two “automatic” groups: All Members and Public. These are useful for providing a general access to material.
Use the All Member Group to give everyone in your MediaGraph organization access to certain assets.
- Give access to a central Library through Collection permissions.
Use the Public Group to make assets accessible to anyone who finds your MediaGraph account.
- Make files (such as press releases) available to anyone without requiring login.
- Make “how to sign-up” documents available to anyone.
While there is not an option to delete these Groups or control membership, you can edit their settings just like any other Group in MediaGraph:
- Set permissions (It may be best to give these Groups view only access)
- Enable Group managers
- Create a Group Library or Storage Folder
- Enable Group uploads
Notice there is no option to delete Public or All Members Groups.