The Library Manager role is built for more senior staff
Library Managers have complete control of the Library panel (including Sandboxes), but have limited control over the assets and management operations. They cannot access the File Vault, which means they can only upload assets into specific Lightboxes or Contribution Requests.
Global Library Managers have all the permissions of a Tagger, and the ability to:
- Create and edit Library Collections (including permissions).
- Remove assets from Collections, but not delete assets from the account.
- Invite and manage members.
- Edit the Tag Tree.
- Can switch to user for general members and taggers.
- They can only upload assets when given permission by Content Managers.
- Create and manage assets and members of Group Libraries.
- Access to sensitive content, can view images tagged as NSFW.
Left: Global Library Managers have full access to the Library Panel, including the ability to create and rearrange Collections. Note, they cannot see the File Vault.