Who can use this feature?
Available on all plans
Enabling auto tagging will send all newly uploaded image files out for auto tagging with Amazon Rekognition service. Enabling auto tagging will NOT run auto tagging on previously uploaded assets.
Follow these steps to run auto tagging on existing files.
Run auto-tagging on multiple existing files
- Select assets you wish to auto tag.
- Mouse over the Action Menu and click "Add Metadata...".
- Check the box "Run Auto Tagging". Click "Submit".
- MediaGraph will now run auto tagging on these assets.
Auto tagging can take a little while to complete, especially for large groups of images. This is an operation that runs in the background. You can monitor the progress by looking at the Auto Tagging sub-panel in the Filter panel. It will show you how many files have been processed.
Run auto-tagging on an individual file
- Double click on an asset to open the Asset Detail View.
- Open the "Describe" tab. Under "Keywords" click to open the tab "Auto Tags".
- Click the "Run Auto Tagging" button. MediaGraph will now run auto tagging on this asset.
- MediaGraph will display all auto tags that have over 80% confidence. If the tag is correct: mouse over the tag and click "Apply Tag". If the tag is inaccurate: Click the "x" next to the tag to remove it.
- Changes save automatically.