If an asset has been incorrectly flagged as NSFW (Not Safe For Work), follow these steps to remove the tag.
Remove auto-generated NSFW tags
- In the Workspace, click to open the Filters panel in the left sidebar.
- Click to open the NSFW sub-panel. A list of NSFW tags found in the displayed assets is shown at the bottom of the panel.
- If you wish to remove a particular tag, click on it to show only those assets which have been flagged with that tag. Otherwise, click Any NSFW to see all assets which have been flagged as NSFW.
- Select all assets you wish to remove the tag from.
- Hover over the gray sprocket icon or right-click on the asset to open the Action Menu.
- Click Remove NSFW Tags. All NSFW tags will be removed and the image will be marked as Cleared.